This beautiful Midtown space has been recently renovated in 2014 and includes the following key highlights:
• Access to a 1,500 sf, nicely renovated, rooftop with glass railings, porcelain “wood design” tiles, outdoor speaker system and lighting.
• Bright space with all window views in offices facing the east and south side of Manhattan. Great view of the Empire State Building and unobstructed views throughout.
• A large kitchen area on the main floor and a smaller café area on the rooftop floor.
• Thirteen (13) individual offices on the main floor ranging in size from 100 sf to 225 sf and 5 “client-friendly” spaces of approximately 225 sf each on the rooftop floor.
• Open area on the main floor of 1,000 sf for multiple desks. • Private bathroom areas on both floors and multiple zone AC tenant controlled.
• IT room available for sharing with 100 Mbps service, back up internet and wireless throughout.
- Attended Lobby
- Fully Renovated
- Great views
- Seats 50-70 desks
- Wet Pantry