Three private offices and cubicles are available immediately for rent in a spacious Downtown Manhattan suite shared by members of small law firms and solo practitioners. This charming modern suite is on the seventh floor of a rare Hellenic Renaissance Style skyscraper within the Financial District right by Bowling Green, the Charging Bull, and Battery Park. The building is secure with a lobby doorman and maintenance staff. Nearby transportation options include multiple subway lines (4,5, R, J, Z, 1, 2, 3), Path Train and the Staten Island Ferry. Many restaurants, the courts, Wall Street, the NYSE, FINRA, and other big businesses are conveniently located within walking distance. The courts are a quick subway ride or a longer walk away.
The office atmosphere is usually quiet and collegial with a friendly connected group of legal professionals. There are two conference rooms shared when needed by suitemates without any conflict. An excellent phone system, high-speed internet, state of the art-copier/printer, postage services, and IT support are available. This contemporary suite is fully furnished with contemporary wooden décor and basic office essentials. Our kitchenette is always stocked with filtered water, coffee, tea and additional options that could be ordered upon your request. This high-ceiling suite is open and tidy with staff coming in to clean the office daily.
There are two large private offices with enough space to accommodate multiple employees if needed. The larger offices are 12×18′ in size with large windows featuring scenic views of the Statue of Liberty. Each of the two larger offices is priced at $2450. There is also a smaller private windowed office 10×11′ that could comfortably fit one person. For the smaller private office, we are asking for $1450. There are two cubicles with a lot of privacy available in the back for $600-$750 each. The available spaces can be leased separately or together. Deposit required.
This suite would be most suitable for other lawyers, financial professionals and small businesses seeking a professional clean space. For additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us. For additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us on here. We welcome all individuals to come in for a tour of our community
- Short term
- Wet Pantry
- The Upstairs at 66 (0.2 mi)21 reviews
- The Dead Rabbit (0.21 mi)1735 reviews
- Clinton Hall - FiDi (0.2 mi)739 reviews
- The Press Room (0.33 mi)4 reviews
- Chase Bank (0.27 mi)10 reviews
- Citibank (0.03 mi)6 reviews
- Citibank (0.26 mi)17 reviews
- JPMorgan Chase (0.35 mi)66 reviews
- The View at The Battery (0.13 mi)33 reviews
- Antica Ristorante (0.13 mi)524 reviews
- Broadstone Bar & Kitchen (0.14 mi)320 reviews
- Sky 55 Bar & Grill (0.31 mi)25 reviews
- 787 Coffee (0.21 mi)83 reviews
- Gregorys Coffee (0.09 mi)172 reviews
- Cafe Grumpy (0.14 mi)43 reviews
- Blue Bottle Coffee (0.17 mi)13 reviews