Just saying that you work in a “duplex penthouse”office space gives you instant cred. I’m sure that’s what the last tenant thought when they decked this space out. Thoughtfully designed to host meetings and events on the lower floor with several break out rooms, a large open pantry/ bar, and furnished with high top tables, this space could easily transition to a soft seating space or straight work space by swapping out the tables for couches or workstations. The upper floor is super bright with skylights/ bay windows and furnished more traditionally with desks and has a large board room for meetings.
Located in a renovated Nomad building and steps from the 6 train. This building is close to the action with tons of restaurants and bars nearby along with the Ritz, Virgin, and Ace Hotels.
Inquire for pricing and more details/ floorplans.
- Attended Lobby
- High Speed Internet
- Seats 20-25 desks
- Short term
- Wet Pantry
- Osamil Upstairs (0.24 mi)62 reviews
- Little Ned (0.22 mi)15 reviews
- Albert's Bar (0.63 mi)46 reviews
- Patent Pending (0.32 mi)339 reviews
- Chase Bank (0.07 mi)5 reviews
- Bank of America Financial Center (0.17 mi)10 reviews
- Wells Fargo Bank (0.27 mi)12 reviews
- Citibank (0.29 mi)12 reviews
- Hojokban (0.13 mi)8 reviews
- Valerie (0.88 mi)822 reviews
- The Smith (0.22 mi)1394 reviews
- Da Andrea (0.8 mi)2116 reviews
- Coppa Nomad (0.1 mi)19 reviews
- Seven Grams Caffe (0.08 mi)151 reviews
- Felix Roasting (0.1 mi)315 reviews
- Stumptown Coffee Roasters (0.22 mi)1446 reviews