Just saying that you work in a “duplex penthouse”office space gives you instant cred. I’m sure that’s what the last tenant thought when they decked this space out. Thoughtfully designed to host meetings and events on the lower floor with several break out rooms, a large open pantry/ bar, and furnished with high top tables, this space could easily transition to a soft seating space or straight work space by swapping out the tables for couches or workstations. The upper floor is super bright with skylights/ bay windows and furnished more traditionally with desks and has a large board room for meetings.
Located in a renovated Nomad building and steps from the 6 train. This building is close to the action with tons of restaurants and bars nearby along with the Ritz, Virgin, and Ace Hotels.
Inquire for pricing and more details/ floorplans.
- Attended Lobby
- High Speed Internet
- Seats 20-25 desks
- Short term
- Wet Pantry
- Albert's Bar (0.63 mi)38 reviews
- Osamil Upstairs (0.24 mi)54 reviews
- Patent Pending (0.32 mi)328 reviews
- Little Ned (0.22 mi)11 reviews
- Bank of America Financial Center (0.17 mi)10 reviews
- Chase Bank (0.07 mi)5 reviews
- Wells Fargo Bank (0.27 mi)12 reviews
- Chase Bank (0.2 mi)8 reviews
- Valerie (0.88 mi)762 reviews
- Da Andrea (0.8 mi)2048 reviews
- Her Name Is Han (0.16 mi)1835 reviews
- Osamil (0.24 mi)702 reviews
- Stumptown Coffee Roasters (0.22 mi)1444 reviews
- Coppa Nomad (0.1 mi)17 reviews
- Felix Roasting (0.1 mi)305 reviews
- Ten Thousand Coffee (0.66 mi)217 reviews