High end and amenity rich office buildings are performing exceptionally well in this market, as evidenced by the low vacancy rate at buildings like the Seagram Building. Subleases and prebuilt furnished spaces below 5,000 rentable square feet are also a bright spot in the market. With this in mind you could be sure that this 2,387 rentable square foot sublease will not last very long! The space is located in one of the nicest buildings that has stood the test of time. Most recently the building completed an amenity center that is unrivaled in the market. Complete with a full gym that includes something for everyone in the office including a full gym, basketball court, pickleball court, spin cycle room, ping pong tables, a full climbing wall, and a locker room with showers.
Additionally the building has an executive only lounge with an outdoor area.
We can’t say enough about this building but this space will also not disappoint! With floor to ceiling windows this south east corner offers amazing natural light and views throughout the space. Built with one executive office, two standard offices, one conference room, and a pantry, the space efficiently lays out for a small hedge fund, family office, or any other financial firm.
Inquire here for pricing and floorplans.
- Amenity Center
- Class A
- Fully Renovated
- Great views
- hedge fund
- Hedge Fund Space
- High End
- Wet Pantry
- Bar Orai (0.2 mi)20 reviews
- Strangelove (0.23 mi)55 reviews
- Albert's Bar (0.59 mi)38 reviews
- Monkey Bar (0.11 mi)105 reviews
- Chase Bank (0.15 mi)11 reviews
- Republic Bank (0.17 mi)7 reviews
- TD Bank (0.2 mi)6 reviews
- Chase Bank (0.12 mi)4 reviews
- La Grande Boucherie (0.53 mi)2472 reviews
- Valerie (0.48 mi)762 reviews
- The Consulate - Midtown (0.39 mi)51 reviews
- The Reading Room (0.37 mi)97 reviews
- Remi Flower & Coffee (0.37 mi)625 reviews
- Zibetto Espresso Bar (0.47 mi)531 reviews
- Culture Company (0.45 mi)26 reviews
- Little Collins (0.42 mi)1134 reviews